Queer Sobriety Support aims to offer resources to queer and/or trans folks who are thinking about sobriety, struggling with sobriety, or otherwise looking for sober supports (sober buddies, AA/NA meetings, sober housing, a sense of community, etc.).
Here, we hope that you can…
- ask for and give advice
- find other sober queer and/or trans people to talk to/hang out with
- find AA/NA meetings near you
- look for, create, and promote queer sober events near you
- look for and offer sober housing as well as queer and trans friendly housing
- find books, videos, websites, etc. to help and/or comfort you in your sobriety
- and lots more!
If you have any suggestions on how to make this a better and more accessible resource (re: font, font size, theme, theme colors, tags, management, and beyond), please send them to our ask box.
If you’d like to submit something, click here.